3/20/08

I (heart) granny squares

Day 30/366

A work in progress... Something to distract me when my mind needs a break from studying...

Tonight I have an Exam on the Nervous System. The ENTIRE Nervous system. How do nerves fire messages to each other? What does your hypothalamus do? What is the chemical structure of dopamine/norepinephrine/epinephrine and what diseases are associated with them? Does your parasympathic nervous system release digestive enzymes when stimulated? Define flacid paralysis. What nerve plexus does your pudendal nerve run through and what does it control? How does your brain register pain?

Let me tell you, my brain registers pain.. lots of it...

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Good luck on your exams!

Granny squares are the building blocks to fashion!

Anonymous said...

Pretty squares!