10/15/05

Friday fun

Before I head out today, I wanted to share pics.

Scarf I made for today's Knit for the Cure in Pasadena. They are collecting the scarves and selling them to raise money for breast cancer research. There will also be a friendly scarf competition.

Scarf made from three different yarns (one fuzzy soft fleece type, one ribbon yarn and one worsted weight. Very simple garter stitch with single row stripes. The best part of this pattern is that when you finish one row, the next color is on the right side for you to pick up and keep knitting. The yarn will run along the side easily, just try not to get it twisted up.

Just for fun...



Paige and Maddie in a tunnel. What would we do without playgrounds????

FYI - My stitches (from my surgery, not knitting) finally came out this week and I am feeling oh so better!! Almost 100 %

No comments: