7/15/10

Not MIA

I was shocked to realize that it has been almost a year since my last post. Nursing school has really led me in a different direction, one that has been so challenging. But I am about to start my last semester and I have been really enjoying my summer break with my husband and children. One of my best Nursing school friends is getting married tomorrow and I made her an afghan for a wedding present.



I have been really missing my knitting and crocheting. How I wish there was more time in the day but life is short and sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment.

Hope to be blogging again on a more regular basis even though I'm not sure anyone is out there to read this little blodg. That's okay, maybe it will help my sanity as I start a new chapter in my own life.

No comments: